- Designed for today’s competitive market, Maintenance Advantage® parts offer INFINITI-validated fit and performance at affordable prices.
- Maintenance Advantage® offers a broad line of brake rotors/pads, spark plugs, air filters, radiators, condensers, and wiper blades.
- Maintenance Advantage® now offers over 90 pad applications and over 80 rotor applications.
- New INFINITI Replacement Parts deliver model-specific engineering, perfect fit, and like-new performance.
- And now we’re delivering aftermarket-competitive pricing1 on thousands of popular parts.
- With a wide selection and fast delivery, we’ve got the right parts at the right time for the right price.
- 12-months/12,000 Miles
(whichever occurs first) Limited Warranty4.
- When it comes to collision repair, nothing beats new INFINITI Replacement Parts for precise fit and quicker cycle time.
- We’re competing with aftermarket pricing like never before on thousands of collision popular parts1.
- Send us your entire estimate and get discounted pricing
back fast1. Order online using:
INFINITI Certified Collision Repair Network
- Offers your shop the INFINITI “stamp of approval,” giving
clients the confidence that they will receive a superior repair
experience and have their vehicle repaired to strict OE specifications.
- Regular training helps your shop provide better, faster repairs.
- Drives referrals, potentially enabling shops to rely less on insurance
Direct Repair Programs (DRP) and avoid their hidden costs.
- INFINITI certification may qualify your shop for additional
certifications or recognition from other OEMs.