PRACTICE SCENE SAFETY
- If there are injuries, call 9-1-1 immediately.
- Drive the vehicle out of traffic lanes if it’s safe to do so.
- Make sure everyone is a safe distance from passing vehicles before exchanging information.
- Year, make, model, color, and license plate number of other vehicles involved.
- Name, address, home, work and cell phone, driver’s license number, and insurance carrier and policy number of all drivers involved.
- Get contact information for any witnesses.
DOCUMENT ACCIDENT DETAILS
- Do it while it’s fresh in your mind.
- Draw a simple diagram of the accident.
- Include details such as point of impact, observations about the other driver’s behavior, or actions that may have impacted the crash.
- Call INFINITI Roadside Assistance at 1.800.662.6200 for complimentary towing* to the nearest INFINITI Certified Collision Center.
CONTACT YOUR INSURANCE COMPANY
- They will send an adjuster either to your home or to the body shop where the vehicle was towed to assess damage.
DOWNLOAD THE ACCIDENT
REPORT FORM AND GUIDE
- Keep it in your glove box so it’s there when you need it.
*For complete information concerning coverage, conditions, and exclusions, see your INFINITI Retailer and read the INFINITI warranty.